testtest

Recent content by SimonRL

  1. SimonRL

    Ear buds

    You don’t live in Paris, by any chance, do you?
  2. SimonRL

    Ear buds

    The Razors? For the money I don’t think you can beat them.
  3. SimonRL

    DoJ gives up defending Suppressor Registry

    SBRs should be fine after the 12th.
  4. SimonRL

    Ear buds

    I should have said if you have an 8.5 in AR or @TEXASforLIFE shooting anything next to you!
  5. SimonRL

    DoJ gives up defending Suppressor Registry

    If you are a Silencer Shop or GOA member, no. Otherwise out of luck, but all you have to do is join GOA and your covered. Even with those memberships you’re not in the clear until after the Oct 12 extension.
  6. SimonRL

    Ear buds

    I literally have all the Axils and other than the latest MXII Pro earmuffs. I think they are all pretty meh. Even the MCII Pros which are very good sound suppression have absolutely appalling quality Bluetooth audio - like listening through a tin can. For earbuds I have the XCor Pro wireless...
  7. SimonRL

    New Purchase Reflection....maybe?

    I have the RamJet/Afterbuner setup on my P365 and it is fantastic.
  8. SimonRL

    New Sig Sauer P365 Mach3D Raises the Bar for Comped Carry

    When I get around to doing it my room will be sealed in plastic like one of Dexter’s killing rooms!
  9. SimonRL

    New Sig Sauer P365 Mach3D Raises the Bar for Comped Carry

    The compensator on the P211 is amazing, maybe best in class, I’m sue it will be just as effective on this. The only con to this comp is that it is very difficult to remove to clean. Hopefully they’ve simplified the process. On the positive side, it does not require a threaded barrel.
  10. SimonRL

    We are heartbroken

    Sorry for your loss, Hayes, my heart aches for you. It never gets easier. My wife and I lost our albino shepherd, Bjorn, this week. He was 16 and blind and deaf. He spent 14 years at a dog sanctuary and we gave him a proper home for the last two years. He was a remarkable dog who lived a full...
  11. SimonRL

    Two tone 1911

    I love this color combo!
  12. SimonRL

    Suppressor Education

    Basically stick to pistol calibers for the Obsidian 9. You want to look at a dedicated .30 cal, 223/556 suppressor for an AR.
  13. SimonRL

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    The only thing I agree on is the cost factor. No one is tucking a temperamental, high-end competition 2011 like an Atlas and using it for their EDC. But a Staccato C, 2K11 Pro, Sig P211 GT4, or an Sig P226 XCarry (hammer gun, but not a 2011) you can do that all day long because they are great...
  14. SimonRL

    Full size concealed carry.

    Bass players. What you gonna do?
  15. SimonRL

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    What’s winter?
Back
Top