testtest

Search results

  1. Valkyrie14

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Makes my hair stand up
  2. Valkyrie14

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Don’t laugh, they’re out there!
  3. Valkyrie14

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    The best way!
  4. Valkyrie14

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Should of been glassed years ago.
  5. Valkyrie14

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Considering I hate Spiders I lean towards burning the place down.
  6. Valkyrie14

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Box of Hornady critical defense and two boxes CCI 9mm
  7. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: Dale Dye: Why Marines Are Called "Devil Dogs"

    The Scholars, debating the origins of Devil dogs. The so called elite on the left even then, debating reality for the rest of the nation.
  8. Valkyrie14

    Don't tick off Grandma

    Nonna!!!! Stop!!! He's ok!!! Now put the gun down!!!
  9. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: Cop-Killer Bullets: Gun Control Lie or Actual Threat?

    Same here. I laughed when Mel shot through the bucket on the backhoe. It was so political it was nauseating and ruined the movie for me.
  10. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: The True Story Behind the Mattel M16 Rifle

    I too had the Johnny Eagle matching set. Also had the M-60 machine gun and an M-14. I did see the M16 and thought it was a toy to see it actually
  11. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: Why I Want My Gun to Fail

    Thank you, I appreciate it. I've done this method just didn't know the verbiage.
  12. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: Why I Want My Gun to Fail

    Good article and it actually covered a couple of "malfunctions" I'd had in the past. Both self inflicted by myself :(.The question I have is what does the term "Slingshot method" mean? It's used in the article a few times and I'm not sure if it's somethingI already do as a fix or not when...
  13. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: Was the Atomic Bombing of Japan Necessary?

    I agree. As Patton said, we were fighting the wrong enemy. Mao and Stalin gone would of cleansed the world of Communism.
  14. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: Is Constitutional Carry a Mistake?

    Where can I look this up to read it? I'm not surprised they would be but reading the details is always the best. Responsible people almost always go the extra step to learn about things that are either new to them or downright dangerous unless they know by reviewing what they already know,.
  15. Valkyrie14

    The New Marlin 336 Classic Lever Gun in .30-30: Review

    Nice, were there any issues that were corrected by Marlin down the road, just curious.
  16. Valkyrie14

    The New Marlin 336 Classic Lever Gun in .30-30: Review

    Looks to be a good redo of the venerable 336C. I have a 336C, 1980 model year and it has performed superbly for 44 yrs now. The only change I made was the Feeding Gate and spring with an aftermarket one about 4 yrs ago. The OEM was brutal to reload as it's only drawback in my mind. I had to wear...
  17. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: North American XB-70 Valkyrie — America’s Cold War Supersonic Speed Bomber

    The Valkyrie XB 70. My favorite Jet plane when I was a kid growing up. Loved it so much and through today that when the "internet of things" came into being I use it as my Moniker as you can plainly see. Amazing Engineering and Construction which was beyond it's time. Glad the one survived and...
  18. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: Is Constitutional Carry a Mistake?

    Only thing that the article doesn't take into consideration is the extreme malice applied from the Blue states who abhorre their citizen serfs having this right and charge Waaaay more than the $50 bucks listed. Case in point is the Peoples Republic of New York with present Tyrant Hochul in...
  19. Valkyrie14

    Discussion: 1911 vs. 1911A1: What’s the Difference?

    Good article, learned how it evolved. I have a Remington R1 1911 that has never failed yet and all I hear from other shooters is what a POS the R1 is. Anyone know otherwise? I’ve had mine for 14 yrs never failed yet.
Back
Top