testtest

Search results

  1. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Operation Anthropoid: Killing the Butcher of Prague

    I'm blessed to have some space on my farm to do most of my recreational shooting. I have a buddy who has a super long range on his place near Bruce but I don't do a great deal of truly long-range work. I'm told the public range in Como is epic but I haven't made opportunity to explore it.
  2. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Operation Anthropoid: Killing the Butcher of Prague

    I'm blessed to have some space on my farm to do most of my recreational shooting. I have a buddy who has a super long range on his place near Bruce but I don't do a great deal of truly long-range work. I'm told the public range in Como is epic but I haven't made opportunity to explore it.
  3. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Operation Anthropoid: Killing the Butcher of Prague

    Point well taken. Thanks.
  4. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Luger History: World’s Most Recognizable Pistol

    I do miss it from time to time. However, it was hot in the summer, cold in the winter, and fairly uncomfortable the rest of the time. It did look neat in traffic, though.
  5. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Luger History: World’s Most Recognizable Pistol

    Snap! Wow. That's a sweet ride. Not terribly practical, but the really cool stuff seldom is.
  6. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Luger History: World’s Most Recognizable Pistol

    This was my other ragtop.
  7. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Luger History: World’s Most Recognizable Pistol

    What an epic ride! That's a beautiful car, brother. Mine was a Buick Skylark, the only ragtop in town. I wasn't cool, but I could see it from here rolling in that beast.
  8. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Luger History: World’s Most Recognizable Pistol

    I've been accused of lots of stuff, but being a grownup is seldom among them. Thanks for the kind words.
  9. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Chicom Type 59 Tank

    Fascinating. Thanks for the insights. I loved that movie.
  10. Will Dabbs

    Discussion: Chicom Type 59 Tank

    I found a French language reference (Don't be impressed with that. I don't speak French. It was translated.) that claimed that the Chinese sold around 1,000 Type 59's to the Iraqis prior to the Iran-Iraq War. This source claimed that there were still some Type 59's in service in 1991 during the...
Back
Top