testtest

10 of History’s Worst Weapons

Should I read or skip right to the fast forward modern part of Hi Point and Canik ? 🤔😉
Is there something wrong with Caniks ? I'm just asking. I don't have any, but they look ok and a lot of people like them. I seen one delusional guy that that has some tricked out ones and he says my Walther is a POS, I should get a Canik like his. :ROFLMAO:

Is there something wrong with Caniks ? I'm just asking. I don't have any, but they look ok and a lot of people like them. I seen one delusional guy that that has some tricked out ones and he says my Walther is a POS, I should get a Canik like his. :ROFLMAO:
Canik is made for Classic Firearms

need I say more

edit:
I took an advanced handgun, shoot on move course with 3 range officers from my local LGS. All 3 got really good EE pricing in some new Caniks and said “why not” for a pistol.
All 3 Caniks failed misserably many times during the course.
All 3 had to go get rental guns from their rental desk to complete their own advanced LGS advanced course .
Their for sale new Canik choices went down 90% after that

I have a canik TP9 Elite Sc with red dot on it and it does fine and is fun to shoot. Haven’t had an issues with it yet. Would I use it as one of main carry or home defense guns? I don’t know that I would when I have more “reliable” options in Springfield, S&W, Ruger, etc.

for a range pistol it’s perfectly fine and is comfortable to shoot with solid build quality. At least in my case. Plus it’s helping me adjust to shooting with a red dot, which is still weird to me.

I have a canik TP9 Elite Sc with red dot on it and it does fine and is fun to shoot. Haven’t had an issues with it yet. Would I use it as one of main carry or home defense guns? I don’t know that I would when I have more “reliable” options in Springfield, S&W, Ruger, etc.

for a range pistol it’s perfectly fine and is comfortable to shoot with solid build quality. At least in my case. Plus it’s helping me adjust to shooting with a red dot, which is still weird to me.
Only a matter of time.. just a matter of time …
Pinto and yugo drivers said the same thing

Only a matter of time.. just a matter of time …
Pinto and yugo drivers said the same thing
What I have been trying to get out of you KF, is what are you basing this on ? I have zero experience with these guns, but I haven't heard anyone make the case you are about them. Or Classic Firearms for that matter. You say it's just a matter of time. How about a link to something supporting this ?

What I have been trying to get out of you KF, is what are you basing this on ? I have zero experience with these guns, but I haven't heard anyone make the case you are about them. Or Classic Firearms for that matter. You say it's just a matter of time. How about a link to something supporting this ?
I can't say that I've watched a lot of reviews of all the Canik models out there, but I've watched a few for the Canik Elite Combat model that I bought at my LGS. The reviews I watched were favorable and it wasn't a cheap pistol (over $700), but comes with a lot of extras (holster, cleaning supplies, tool for threaded barrel, different plates for Optic mounts, different grip modules and different Mag release button sizes, etc). I've had no issues with mine, but I can't speak to all the different models. In my opinion, it has a fantastic trigger, perhaps one of the best out of the box trigger for the price point at least that I've come across.
I also bought another Turkish brand firearm, the SAR (which is short for Sarsilmaz). I bought a inexpensive SAR B6 hammer fired gun as a truck gun (the Striker fire model had one bad review I watched with hardly any ammo that didn't cause some kind of issue. However I have seen other articles, with one giving it one of the top guns of the year, so perhaps they fixed those issues). The other model I bought was the K12 Sport (not an inexpensive handgun), with both models again bought at my LGS.
Speaking of Classic Firearm, I've bought several firearms from them, and have not had any problems. Just of the top of my head, purchases include a recent FosTech Tomcat, Military surplus ChiCom SKS, Carcano Carbine, FN Belgium Hi-Power w/light alloy frame, and a new M14 built by James River Armory / Bula Defense Sytems, off the original Army blueprints for the M14 with a forged receiver and Barrel by Bula Defense (over 2K in cost, which compares favorably with my National Match Springfield M1A, which was comparable in cost)

If anyone has an interest, below is a article/video review of the Canik Elite Combat pistol model that I own:

Back