testtest

What’s a MotoSchützen?

and then there's Polarisschutzen:
1693844895300.jpeg

Great article...:)

I can't ride 2 wheeled motorcycles anymore but I have come close to purchasing trike like Harley trike or Can Am Ryker. I always have a concealed firearm when I ride my electric bicycle. I can go a whopping 15 miles an hour and that's plenty fast on 2 wheels for me...:)

In the old days I'd hop on a Honda Goldwing, or BMW K100LT, or Harley Softail Custom and head out from Dallas to visit friends all over the country. Sometimes we'd go shooting.

I think my favorite ride on 2 wheels was the time I road an old Kawasaki 550 from Dallas to Denver. It was in the 90's when I left Dallas and around 50 when I got to Denver. I got rain from north of Amarillo(Dumas) and had to stop and shelter a few times because of the lightning. It took me about 24 hours to go 750 miles but I loved the adventure...:)

Riding an old small motorcycle that couldn't cruise over 65 mph is kind of crazy but you bond with that machine and learn how to appreciate how simple it is.

The only simpler motorcycle I owned was a single cylinder Suzuki 400. I took that on a 550 mile ride from Dallas to the Rio Grande Valley where I live now...:) I got to ride through La Grande with the famous ZZ Top song playing in my head...:) I had great weather so it was a nice ride. I stopped often and ate a lot.

Old Texas Highway 77 not only goes through La Grange but also Victoria and lots of other small, friendly Texas towns..:)

You guys on 2 wheels be safe and God Bless.

The freedom of motorcycle riding is like nothing else. I miss it but I got to do it a lot and for that I'm extremely blessed and grateful...:)

Back