testtest

Trijicon RCR Review — Best Closed Emitter Red Dot Sight?

That’s great. Can I direct mount it to my VP9 ? My Masada ? No?

Is it available in green ? Is it multi-reticle ? Don’t you think it should be for that kind of money ?

$850 is a hell of a lot of money. Now I am willing to pay a premium for high quality US made optics, but $850 ? I don’t know man. What kind of warranty does it have? You remember those double paned replacement windows you spent $15,000 on 10 years ago ? Sealed and filled with Argon. How long was it before the glass on one of those was fogging up inside the panes ? What do you suppose you can do about it when this happens to your $850 closed emitter optic ?

I guess they’re getting closer, but as long as other companies are providing those features and charging less than half of what Trijicon is they’re eliminating themselves as an option for millions of people.

This was my first choice when looking at the enclosed emitters but I went with Aimpoint acro 2.
The RCR is not much bigger but the mounting system is why I chose the acro 2.
Still might be my next enclosed emitter.

That’s great. Can I direct mount it to my VP9 ? My Masada ? No?

Is it available in green ? Is it multi-reticle ? Don’t you think it should be for that kind of money ?

$850 is a hell of a lot of money. Now I am willing to pay a premium for high quality US made optics, but $850 ? I don’t know man. What kind of warranty does it have? You remember those double paned replacement windows you spent $15,000 on 10 years ago ? Sealed and filled with Argon. How long was it before the glass on one of those was fogging up inside the panes ? What do you suppose you can do about it when this happens to your $850 closed emitter optic ?

I guess they’re getting closer, but as long as other companies are providing those features and charging less than half of what Trijicon is they’re eliminating themselves as an option for millions of people.
Eurooptic has them for 699.00 and free 2 day shipping.
There might be better offers out there but it can be found on sale.

Back