testtest

Custom Competition-Ready Echelon with Springer Precision

Good luck to them. And maybe I’m missing something And this is in no way ment to be critical just I’m not sure as far as US numbers there will be much interest in an open gun in 9x21mm. Seems the largest growth is Carry optics (which some things on this would be against some rules) and the new trial base of Limited Optics.

It seems like other than the hardest core and overseas clubs that have to run 9x21 open class is dipping

Good luck to them. And maybe I’m missing something And this is in no way ment to be critical just I’m not sure as far as US numbers there will be much interest in an open gun in 9x21mm. Seems the largest growth is Carry optics (which some things on this would be against some rules) and the new trial base of Limited Optics.

It seems like other than the hardest core and overseas clubs that have to run 9x21 open class is dipping
The 9x21 was back in the early 90's, nobody shoots that now. And Open is getting smaller and smaller every day.

I like shooting the Comp Echelon though.

Good article, the only piece left out is what the cost is in upgrading the Echelon like this. I am guessing it is probably more than the average person buying an Echelon can afford.
Yes, but MUCH less than your average Competition Pistol nowadays!!

Back