testtest

Springfield’s "Cowboy" Guns? A Modern Carbine-Pistol Combo

The only realistic cross-compatibility pistol/PCC combo should use the same magazine, and that isn't happening with the pistol & PCC in the article.

IMO, if SA designed their PCC to take the 35 rd XDm mag then that would have happened but only with the XDm line which seems to be going away in favor of the Echelon.

My .02

Last edited:
Springfields-cowboy-guns A modern carbine/pistol combo. There, I fixed it for you, but don't do that again. Yes there are benefits to one cartridge for pistol and carbine, even better is one magazine that works for both such as the PC Carbine and a Ruger or a Glock. The carbine works with Ruger or Glock depending on the mag well parts installed.

“Cowboy guns”, yea, right. A ‘73 or ‘92 Winchester and a ‘73 Colt SAA are “cowboy guns”. These are simply one more set of “tacticool” blasters😏

Springfields-cowboy-guns A modern carbine/pistol combo. There, I fixed it for you, but don't do that again. Yes there are benefits to one cartridge for pistol and carbine, even better is one magazine that works for both such as the PC Carbine and a Ruger or a Glock. The carbine works with Ruger or Glock depending on the mag well parts installed.

S&W fits that list, although their carbines only only accept M&P magazines.

Still, definitely a truer version of the "cowboy combo" than the Springfield version.

Otherwise…gimme a MP5 and a VP9 or P30…

Can the muzzle device be easily unscrewed?? and if so, what is the thread pitch for using a suppressor on it?
probably not "easily", but can be removed as most likely it has thread locker on it. i use a mini-torch to heat muzzle device at the threads. if it doesn't start to move w/o excessive force, you need for heat for a longer time. don't direct heat in 1 spot as you need to go all the way around.

Back