testtest

2/3rds vs. suicide-on-demand

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of them shoot their self too support their cause. ...... ..... ..... ......... ..... ? It's, "Come on people and shoot ourselves, so they can take others guns away!". Is rope, electric cord and trimmer cord the next too go? Just take a Tums or Rolaids and chill!

I don't blame guns for suicides but I also believe a person in uncontrollable physical pain or suffering the indignities of terminal illness should have control of their future. The Medical assist might possibly make it less stressful.

I don't blame guns for suicides but I also believe a person in uncontrollable physical pain or suffering the indignities of terminal illness should have control of their future. The Medical assist might possibly make it less stressful.

I agree.

I've been in severe pain for over 10 years and I own several firearms. There is a lot to what people have go through their minds and the decisions they make. Some say screw it! A friend of mine that used an electric cord too hang himself a few months back had been going through pain like mine. He was single and no job for years. Unlike me with 6 kids and a wife makes thing different. Some only think about themselves. This gives me a perspective that others don't have and it's not a fun one too have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back