testtest

3 Snub Nose Revolvers Tested & Compared

I'm a bit of a traditionalist. I want the exposed hammer of S&W , I know Kimber offers one as well. Kimber is quite proud of their pieces. The Ruger is a bit too modern for my liking. But I think a proper range session with some rental time could sway those opinions one way or the other. My first experience with a revolver was a S&W model 60 in .38 . That kinda sets the standard for future comparison.

I carry a S&W 640 Pro that I had their Performance Center massage just a bit more...125gr Golden Sabers, it’s very controllable and plenty of power.

I do like the Kimbers, though. I’ll probably pick one up one of these days, I've been impressed with the ones I've shot.

I had a LCR. Not impressed. I don’t think the trigger is nearly as good as advertised...

Last edited:
I carry a S&W 640 Pro that I had their Performance Center massage just a bit more...125gr Golden Sabers, it’s very controllable and plenty of power.

I do like the Kimbers, though. I’ll probably pick one up one of these days, I've been impressed with the ones I've shot.

I had a LCR. Not impressed. I don’t think the trigger is nearly as good as advertised...

A friend bought a 640 performance center pro a few weeks ago. It has a very nice trigger. Is that what you have and then had the performance center do more work to ? If so what , may I ask , did you have them do extra to it?

Back