testtest

5 Value Packed Production Pistols

The canik tp9sfx is missing from this group. Crazy accurate and easy to shoot. The trigger is incredible, especially the reset for multiple shots. Comes with 2, 20 round mags and a decent retention holster in a nice case for less than 500. I'm probably only 5-6 hundred rounds through mine, but not a single failure, even with 115 grain range ammo
image.jpeg

The canik tp9sfx is missing from this group. Crazy accurate and easy to shoot. The trigger is incredible, especially the reset for multiple shots. Comes with 2, 20 round mags and a decent retention holster in a nice case for less than 500. I'm probably only 5-6 hundred rounds through mine, but not a single failure, even with 115 grain range ammo View attachment 6568
I have read nothing bad on these pistols, my brother tried one of his friends and really liked it, he said it’s underrated.

The canik tp9sfx is missing from this group. Crazy accurate and easy to shoot. The trigger is incredible, especially the reset for multiple shots. Comes with 2, 20 round mags and a decent retention holster in a nice case for less than 500. I'm probably only 5-6 hundred rounds through mine, but not a single failure, even with 115 grain range ammo View attachment 6568
Forgot to mention, it also comes with adapter plates and hardware for 5 different optics

Hey, if anyone has NOT shot one of these you need to. These are some great pistols. I shot a Tp9SFX the other day and was well impressed, for the value you get. FO sights, lightning cuts, great trigger for a great price. These are some nice guns.

Back