testtest

6 Great AR-Based Pistols

I prefer nothing shorter than 10.5" in a 5.56 mm too much velocity loss in anything shorter shot groups at 300 meters rang from 4" - 10 " Depending ammo used I got the best group of 4" with the 77 grain 5.56 mm FMJBTHP this 5.56 mm cartridge was designed to be fired from a 20" barrel with 1:7 1:8 1:9 twist rates. I use the carry Handle with the A2 Sights my Barrel is an FN made locally. I have killed several Wild Feral Hogs with this pistol. My Buddy has a 7.5 " barrel and he has not made a hit at 300 meters yet and he has a High dollar optic.on his.
ar15pistol1.jpg

I didn't see my own special blend in there? I have wanting too get a cmmg.

I have a CMMG .22 LR Conversion for.223 / 5.56mm AR-15 I like it and use it with the 10.5" barrel Pistol up to the 24" barrel it's very accurate. Just swap this drop in conversion with the bolt carrier group from your 5.56/.223 chambered rifle and you will be ready to shoot .22LR. Ships with one 25rd .22LR magazine. I recommend for best performance to use a round style hammer as notched hammers can cause function issues and a CCI 40 grain plated HP bullets have proven to be the best choice for accuracy & function in my firearms.

https://cmmginc.com/product/22lr-ar-conversion-kit-bravo-w3-magazines-grey/

I have a CMMG .22 LR Conversion for.223 / 5.56mm AR-15 I like it and use it with the 10.5" barrel Pistol up to the 24" barrel it's very accurate. Just swap this drop in conversion with the bolt carrier group from your 5.56/.223 chambered rifle and you will be ready to shoot .22LR. Ships with one 25rd .22LR magazine. I recommend for best performance to use a round style hammer as notched hammers can cause function issues and a CCI 40 grain plated HP bullets have proven to be the best choice for accuracy & function in my firearms.

https://cmmginc.com/product/22lr-ar-conversion-kit-bravo-w3-magazines-grey/
A 22wmr would be better, but not cheaper for sure on ammo! On the shorter than subject! I have 1 in a 11.5" and it shoots well! Haven't tested it over 100 yards yet!

Some good ones on that list. I have the Ruger, got it at an excellent price. Plan on doing a 300BLK pistol build with 8” barrel.

Technically, the MCX isn’t an AR...

So I don't feel like my addition to the list is out of line.

The Brownell's BRN180 10.5.

It's on my very short list of must-haves.

Technically, the MCX isn’t an AR...

So I don't feel like my addition to the list is out of line.

The Brownell's BRN180 10.5.

It's on my very short list of must-haves.
Maybe you have heard or seen something different, but I've been told the accuracy was bad even at 50 yards? Give in mind that I haven't seen in person or have tested it myself? I like the way the system works, but would like too have a first hand go at it!

Maybe you have heard or seen something different, but I've been told the accuracy was bad even at 50 yards? Give in mind that I haven't seen in person or have tested it myself? I like the way the system works, but would like too have a first hand go at it!

Out of the BRN180, or AR pistols in general?

Because while I haven’t had any experience with the 180, I’ve yet to hear anything bad about them...and I know I can hit 200yd 6” steel with a 7.5” SBR and a red dot...

Out of the BRN180, or AR pistols in general?

Because while I haven’t had any experience with the 180, I’ve yet to hear anything bad about them...and I know I can hit 200yd 6” steel with a 7.5” SBR and a red dot...
The brn180! My ar platform in 8.5" bo, 11.5" 5.56 and 12.5" 7.62 is all good!

The brn180! My ar platform in 8.5" bo, 11.5" 5.56 and 12.5" 7.62 is all good!

Really? Because this is pretty representative of reviews I’ve found...

1-3” at 100yds is pretty respectable out of a 10.5”...

Really? Because this is pretty representative of reviews I’ve found...

1-3” at 100yds is pretty respectable out of a 10.5”...

That's better than what I have seen(online) from more than 1 place. There could be more post from the time I watched some vids(3 or 4). Maybe they were just bad shots? I wasn't knocking it! Wouldn't mind having a test gun.

Back