testtest

6 Great Hammer Fired DA/SA Handguns on the Market Today

Good post Anni. I got 4 of the 6 if you swap the Taurus with the real thing (Beretta 92). I got Beretta's 92A1, 92A3, 92X, 92FS Compact & PX4 Storm Compact in .40. The Compact SA XDe in .45, and the CZ 75B and 2075BD Rami. Perhaps I need to add the Sig or HK to my collection. 🤦‍♂️💸

Good post Anni. I got 4 of the 6 if you swap the Taurus with the real thing (Beretta 92). I got Beretta's 92A1, 92A3, 92X, 92FS Compact & PX4 Storm Compact in .40. The Compact SA XDe in .45, and the CZ 75B and 2075BD Rami. Perhaps I need to add the Sig or HK to my collection. 🤦‍♂️💸
Oh no......another one going to the dark side.....H&K.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣......and yea, I know Hans will get me for this....

Oh no......another one going to the dark side.....H&K.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣......and yea, I know Hans will get me for this....
Well I do own one HK, the VP9SK. Sigs? All the P320 caliburs in multiple configurations with grips and X-Change kits, P365, P365XL, and recently obtained MPX Copperhead. What will it hurt by adding more of these fine lines of firearms? (Answer: my bank account will surely be feeling the pain 🤕😵)

I have shot the VP9SK, just not fond of the oversized ambi slide release, no Sigs here, I did own a H&K USP in .40 cal some years back, but, my brother talked me out of it. Only Sig I ever owned was an older P220 in .45acp, had the Mag release on the heel of the butt, awkward but the gun shot great, traded it for a Colt Series 70 Gold Cup.

I don't have any of the above, but I still like my old S&W model 59.
She has been flawless..
I guess I'm too much old school..
IMG_20161030_111259364_HDR.jpg

The 226 Legion is a fantastic pistol, I love mine. It's got the legacy thing going on and it fires guided missiles. A great add to anyone's collection.

I have the Taurus 92, Beretta PX4 Compact 9mm, and a Turkish CZ75 clone (Tristar L120). The PX4 is heavy to carry, but exceptionally accurate. If Beretta had given owners the ability to carry the PX4 cocked and locked, it would probably be my EDC. The other 2 can be carried cocked and locked, but their size limits my ability to conceal them.

Back