testtest

6 Reasons to reconsider the M14 & M1A Rifles

Nice article.

Even though I have M1As and like them, I think the FAL was a better battle rifle.

Of the two I would grab my FALs first, if the need arose. Heavy and built like a tank but a versatile platform in 7.62x51.

BTW the new Feb 2020 issue of Firearms News has a really good lengthy article on FALs.

Its Part 1 of 2.

Great article. I’ve often looked at the Springfield M1A as a possibility but leaned towards the AR Platform. I really like the talk about wood and steel as it was the wood of bolt action rifles I spent 20 years making.
My 5 years with OF Mossberg were spent working as an engineering project manager in which I built them a world class modern wood room in Texas. Introducing modern technology of CNC machining of walnut and birch blanks into bolt action gun stocks.
The Current Mossberg Predator Bolt action rifle in walnut was one of the wood stocks I built for them. In fact there is a couple hundred sold with my signature under the butt pad. 😁 attached is some pictures of Grade 1A Fancy walnut Wood stocks I had my wood rooms make for Mossbergs anniversary shotguns.
F1703BA0-8E13-44D6-8169-8AB4BB78FCA0.jpeg
0D886DE7-B669-49B0-BEBC-664A3394C345.jpeg
4A8B70EE-F7E4-454C-85E3-AC812A73CCA9.jpeg
11288220-EC19-4733-AC3A-412EADD3F9E3.jpeg

Great article. I’ve often looked at the Springfield M1A as a possibility but leaned towards the AR Platform. I really like the talk about wood and steel as it was the wood of bolt action rifles I spent 20 years making.
My 5 years with OF Mossberg were spent working as an engineering project manager in which I built them a world class modern wood room in Texas. Introducing modern technology of CNC machining of walnut and birch blanks into bolt action gun stocks.
The Current Mossberg Predator Bolt action rifle in walnut was one of the wood stocks I built for them. In fact there is a couple hundred sold with my signature under the butt pad. 😁 attached is some pictures of Grade 1A Fancy walnut Wood stocks I had my wood rooms make for Mossbergs anniversary shotguns.
View attachment 2654View attachment 2655View attachment 2656View attachment 2657
Those are beautiful Keystone19250. Great job. 👍

View attachment 2654View attachment 2655View attachment 2656View attachment 2657

Beautiful wood. I have some nice ones but not as nice as those.

Back