testtest

7 Great New Pistols for 2021

To Springfield Armory and Fans of owners of Springfield Guns. Will you ever Come out With a AR Platform Saint in a .40 SW or .45ACP for Home Defense? I love my XD and like to buy a AR with the Trust that Springfield put in making of there Firearms. God Bless Springfield Armory and America ,last long like Our Constitution forever. Gory

There are a ton of manufacturers that make pistol caliber uppers and lowers on the AR platform out there already. I don't see it as a stretch to think that SA will eventually have something available. That is of course if the entire platform isn't banned again by the current party in power.

There are a ton of manufacturers that make pistol caliber uppers and lowers on the AR platform out there already. I don't see it as a stretch to think that SA will eventually have something available. That is of course if the entire platform isn't banned again by the current party in power.
Sir. I only see two or three that makes AR15 in .45acp that don’t Mix and Match also only Two that don’t use adapter to make the AR15 Size mag . CMMG also make a Lower Receiver that use a Mag Size for the Magazine. But thanks. I just like How Springfield Armory takes Care of there Preformance . Thanks for you input also.

Sir. I only see two or three that makes AR15 in .45acp that don’t Mix and Match also only Two that don’t use adapter to make the AR15 Size mag . CMMG also make a Lower Receiver that use a Mag Size for the Magazine. But thanks. I just like How Springfield Armory takes Care of there Preformance . Thanks for you input also.
you will find a lot in 9mm, 45 ACP just isn't as popular. But I agree, I would buy one if Springfield made it. I really like all my Springfields.

Here's a cool new alternative in 5.7x28.

Screenshot_20210204-201640_Firefox.jpg

That’s because the .45acp is...problematic in the AR platform.

Many have tried to make a reliable one...few are successful.

Believe it or not, one of the few to do it were the old Olympic Arms...they used modified M3 mags, if memory serves.

Back