testtest

9mm cowboy gun

javbike

Hellcat

I been out of the cowboy gun game for a while sold off the last of it last year this might pull me back in being it’s 9mm

I have a Ruger Blackhawk convertible 357/9mm that’s good enough for me. I really took advantage of it when I taught at my agency during lunch.

As far as using it as a cowboy gun if SASS still requires lead your probably stuck with handloads haven’t seen LRN 9mm factory stuff for ages

Good luck to them

I have a Ruger Blackhawk convertible 357/9mm that’s good enough for me. I really took advantage of it when I taught at my agency during lunch.

As far as using it as a cowboy gun if SASS still requires lead your probably stuck with handloads haven’t seen LRN 9mm factory stuff for ages

Good luck to them
I think this revolver is nice looking and I bet it shoots nice.

I have a New Model Vaquero in 45 Colt with a 7.5 inch barrel that totally scratches my "single action only revolver" handgun itch...:)

If I didn't have the Vaquero I think a Single Action only revolver in 9 mm would be nice.

I've come close to buying the new Bond Arms Honey B in 9 mm as a back up to whichever 9 mm I'm carrying that day or as a "Just going to the Mailbox" gun...:)

I’ll take - How To Make My Passion for Guns Even More Expensive - for $500, Alex.

Beautiful gun for sure, but then I’d need a beautiful holster, another felt cowboy hat (custom, not store bought), boots - oxblood because I’m fancy, and what’s the point of all that without a Henry Big Boy with the large loop lever?

Think I’ll just go the cheap route and by 5 Legions instead.

I’ll take - How To Make My Passion for Guns Even More Expensive - for $500, Alex.

Beautiful gun for sure, but then I’d need a beautiful holster, another felt cowboy hat (custom, not store bought), boots - oxblood because I’m fancy, and what’s the point of all that without a Henry Big Boy with the large loop lever?

IMG_2252.gif

1697048834622.png

Neat but will stick with what I have in 357. 357 fits in with my main revolver cartridges. 9mm is good but still not 100 percent convinced I will stick with it.

And before anyone cries foul, the picture was taken in spring when we were fixing winter damage on fences by horseback and the speed strip fit nicely in a vest pocket.

If i was going to get another it would be the 357/9mm conversion Blackhawk.

Attachments

• cowboy smaller.jpg
    cowboy smaller.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 49
I love the flat top old model 3 screw Blackhawks. Especially when they've had trigger work done. No transfer bar. Just love the sound of the 3 distinct clicks when you cock the hammer. Sheriff Jim Wilson has wrote quite a bit on them.

I have an Uberti clone of the Remington 1875 in .45 Colt. Great gun! (y)
But a SA Cowboy revolver in 9mm? That's just plain wrong. :poop:

Back