testtest

American Pickers Frank Fritz Passes

i too used to watch the show, but tired of the people wanting to sell, then not wanting to sell.....

the merry-go-round was pointless, i'd have lashed back at them..."WHAT THE #@&@&@* DO YOU MEAN, I DROVE ALL THIS WAY, PUT ON MAKE UP FOR THE CAMERAS, AND YOU THINK I'M GONNA LEAVE EMPTY HANDED.....???"

GIMME THAT OLD OIL CAN YOU DIRTY ROTTEN $@**&%$....!!!!!!!

Frank was indeed a good guy, died too young

RIP.

Got tired of people selling junk, buying junk, pawning junk, fixing junk and space aliens portrayed as history :rolleyes: a long time ago. Cut the cable long before cut the cable was a thing. 58 is young though, makes me wonder.

i too used to watch the show, but tired of the people wanting to sell, then not wanting to sell.....

the merry-go-round was pointless, i'd have lashed back at them..."WHAT THE #@&@&@* DO YOU MEAN, I DROVE ALL THIS WAY, PUT ON MAKE UP FOR THE CAMERAS, AND YOU THINK I'M GONNA LEAVE EMPTY HANDED.....???"

GIMME THAT OLD OIL CAN YOU DIRTY ROTTEN $@**&%$....!!!!!!!

Frank was indeed a good guy, died too young

RIP.
You know it was all scripted, right?

Everything in each episode was hashed out before filming began; what they were finding, buying, or not buying.

One of my relatives was approached by them for an episode…they didn’t want to put up with the BS, so turned them down.

You know it was all scripted, right?

Everything in each episode was hashed out before filming began; what they were finding, buying, or not buying.

One of my relatives was approached by them for an episode…they didn’t want to put up with the BS, so turned them down.

Especially for Pawn Stars or any other reality show on the History Channel for that matter.

Back