testtest

And You Thought Joe Hated Guns! Kamala Harris Brings Gun Control Back to the Election

whats bad is now the left is stating trumps is fully supportive and wrote the 2025 project that the heritage foundation created about swooping changes to gov...
in fact he only mentioned some of the stuff and made no support or not support
the heritage foundation is not right nor left, they tend to fly in weird positions

whats bad is now the left is stating trumps is fully supportive and wrote the 2025 project that the heritage foundation created about swooping changes to gov...
the heritage foundation is not right nor left, they tend to fly in weird positions
Yeah they were pushing that during the hearing today with the FBI director. What that had to do with the assassination attempt is beyond me. They just use every possible moment to push their agenda.

Yep pushing Trump and his VP are behind it and only the demorats can save the USA from their carnage 🙄
The sad part, the Republicans need to wtf up. They seem to not even play the same ballgame anymore, sad!
Yeah they were pushing that during the hearing today with the FBI director. What that had to do with the assassination attempt is beyond me. They just use every possible moment to push their agenda.
I hate the View with every fiber of my soul. When I turned on the TV this morning it just so happened to be on that channel. Boy what a "lovely" start to the morning with them a that sleazy weasel Adam Schiff spewing all kinds of the same crap. The thing that upsets me most is how they keep saying that Republicans are destroying the right to vote in America. The sad part is the youngest voters believe every word and just do not do their due diligence in finding truth, just eat up like the fine little marxist they've become. Scary!!

I was at my sister and B-I-law's a few weeks ago on a Sat. for home made ice cream . They are the hard core Democrats of the family. Their Son -in law was there and the discussion rolled around to politics. One thing led to another when my B-I-L stated with venom that he was worried that if the Republicans got into office that they would take our rights away.

My Nephew brought up the 2025 project and stated that it was brought out by the Republicans and was all about stripping our rights away. Stated that they wanted to limit free speech , wanted to ban books , and many other things. Said we should check it out because it was very scary.

No I didn't say anything , I just shook my head from side to side. I have seen others , who were friends of my B-I-L , try to argue with him and he gets mad and is ready to fight. Years ago I even tried to debate him about a couple issues and he started getting red in the face.

Most of the left cannot debate on facts. Most government has gotten too big. They just keep building and building bigger government and then go "it's too big to shut down now" you know too many people's livelihood depends on this. Most have grown so big they now overlap other agencies, if that was a business their board of directors would be streamlining the department to cut cost and redundancies. Guess what we're the board of directors and we're telling you you need to start downsizing streamlining getting rid of all this redundancy crap!
It gets frustrating we have a certain side that says we don't know enough to know enough and we need to shut the heck up.
Politics was never meant to be a 40 or 50 year career, we need term limits just like we have term limits for the presidents. The Joe biden's, Nancy Pelosi's, Chuck Schumers, I could go on and on and on and on. Once they fulfill their term limits, there's no coming back as advisors or consultants they're done! Now get out there and get a real job. Once they took themselves off of social security and made themselves their own health plan and other stuff that we mere mortals don't get well I lost a lot of respect for them. Put them back into social security put them back into our health plans and let's see them scream and holler about how this is so unfair.

Last edited:
Kamala incarcerated a number of Blacks during her time in California. Then she supported no cash bail and helped raise money to bail criminals out. She's the non-existent Border Czar, doesn't want fracking and supports the Green New Scam. She eats salads with her comb and has a habit of laughing at inappropriate times. Not one person voted for her in the primary and now she is held forth as the presumptive Presidential candidate of the Left Democrat Party. The latest is the well known position as anti-gun champion. To know her is to loathe her. Oh, she's good buddies with Obama.
I rest my case, no need to pile on more.

For the life of me i cannot figure out a gun enthusiast that supports democrats. it's like there whole platform is gun control cause heaven knows they ain't done **** for anything else. so why would you vote for someone who has promised to take your guns. can't figure that one out.

Back