testtest

Another Folding Rifle

I've used the LAW adapter for years so SA just decided to add it to the line.

The LAW adapter has some unique characteristics one must be familiar with when using one. You can't fire semi-auto with it folded.

You can also get the LAW adapter at Brownells.

I added a Sylvan Arms folding stock adapter (A bit less expensive than the LAW adapter), to my CZ Bren 2 M that can be fired while folded since the Bren 2 M is gas piston operated without the need of a buffer tube. It seems to be holding up well.

Armalite did it first

SANY4960.JPG

Looks like nifty option. I seen the LAW adapter some time ago on Brownell’s and pondered the then $200 addition to the Saint Pistol to add some more portability (when an arm brace was an arm brace).

None the less, a new feature on the S-A site now lists their firearms by state of legality.
The Folder - like others, are prohibited here in ILLINOIS.

So I done a bit more of a search on the Site and doesn’t list, mention or feature The Saint Pistol line anymore, nothing about being discontinued or otherwise. So unless I missed it, did they discontinue these or is it merely that the braced pistol banished from all posterity ?

IMG_2699.jpeg

Looks like nifty option. I seen the LAW adapter some time ago on Brownell’s and pondered the then $200 addition to the Saint Pistol to add some more portability (when an arm brace was an arm brace).

None the less, a new feature on the S-A site now lists their firearms by state of legality.
The Folder - like others, are prohibited here in ILLINOIS.

So I done a bit more of a search on the Site and doesn’t list, mention or feature The Saint Pistol line anymore, nothing about being discontinued or otherwise. So unless I missed it, did they discontinue these or is it merely that the braced pistol banished from all posterity ?

View attachment 39867
It's my understanding that SA has discontinued all AR pistols. They started disappearing when rumors started on the ATF potentially defining pistol braced 4473 "pistols" as SBRs (as we now know can to fruition). The EVAC, PDW, Saint Victor/Edge AR pistols can only be found from sites like Gunbrokers or those distributors/LGS that still have existing stock. I have a 300 BLK Saint Victor pistol and wanted a 308 one as well. So I guess I'm out of luck unless I go the route I mentioned prior. At least this is my understanding of the situation.

It's my understanding that SA has discontinued all AR pistols. They started disappearing when rumors started on the ATF potentially defining pistol braced 4473 "pistols" as SBRs (as we now know can to fruition). The EVAC, PDW, Saint Victor/Edge AR pistols can only be found from sites like Gunbrokers or those distributors/LGS that still have existing stock. I have a 300 BLK Saint Victor pistol and wanted a 308 one as well. So I guess I'm out of luck unless I go the route I mentioned prior. At least this is my understanding of the situation.
Do an atf efile on your .308 for SBR.
When approved, build a .308 upper in pistol length.
Swap between full length rifle and pistol length as you see fit with the approval .

Do an atf efile on your .308 for SBR.
When approved, build a .308 upper in pistol length.
Swap between full length rifle and pistol length as you see fit with the approval .
I currently don't have a SA 308, only a 300 BLK. But thanks KF, for the possibilities of swapping uppers for any caliber after doing the filing for a SBR. That's good to know.

I currently don't have a SA 308, only a 300 BLK. But thanks KF, for the possibilities of swapping uppers for any caliber after doing the filing for a SBR. That's good to know.
Error on my part .
You CANNOT swap calibers on an ATF permit. Only length.
I misread thinking you had a .308 already

Error on my part .
You CANNOT swap calibers on an ATF permit. Only length.
I misread thinking you had a .308 already
No not really an error on your part, it's mine for not being very clear. What I meant was, if I had a 300 BLK rifle upper (instead of your example of a 308), I could efile the 300 BLK as a SBR, then throw a 300 BLK pistol length on it (thus any caliber, but having to be the same as the caliber that was SBR'd).

Back