testtest

Anyone do hardcore physical fitness training?

Trained in Shotokan for 20+ years. My daily job I walk about 10-12 miles a day.
Back in my 30's and 40's I worked my job, Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2.5hrs of Shotokan after work, then drive home hop on the bmx bike ride 4 miles to the skatepark ride the park from 7:30-11:30 ride 4 miles home shower go to work the next morning.
Now that I'm in my late 50's train Shotokan 3-4 nights and just ride trail bike 5-6 miles on off nights. Gosh I wish I recovered like my 30's and 40's but I don't. 😔
But yes still very active whether biking, walking and calling coyotes, fishing or just me and the dog out running about.

I used to weight train when I lived in Canada. I am a certified PADI scuba diver. I used to cycle long distances in southern Manitoba. Then I got married and immigrated here. Things changed. I worked Loss Prevention for the first three years. I got tired of being threatened by bottom feeders, so I found my present job. While in LP I was able to make my own work schedule, so it was easy to find "work out" time. My present job is structured so that I have very little of that me time I used to have, as I commute. Now I work out every day that I work that 10 hour shift. I still train, but not nearly to the intensity I once did. I still cycle / Nordic ski seasonally.

Back