testtest

Back to Basic: The Ruger Wrangler Single Action Rimfire

Nice read on back to basics...Ruger Wrangler

Nice little guns I bought one in the burnt bronze as soon as I could find one. Showed one to my brother at a gun shop(he was already buying a gun). He went back a couple day later and it was gone. I found one a another gun shop and called him. He bought it. I was at the same shop today buying a Ruger AR pistol ( 3 hours there) almost bought another one to have a matching pair. They are going for $199. around here.

Nice little guns I bought one in the burnt bronze as soon as I could find one. Showed one to my brother at a gun shop(he was already buying a gun). He went back a couple day later and it was gone. I found one a another gun shop and called him. He bought it. I was at the same shop today buying a Ruger AR pistol ( 3 hours there) almost bought another one to have a matching pair. They are going for $199. around here.
I was at Bass Pro a few weeks ago to buy a Heritage Rough Rider for my son to use at the range and when I was about to purchase the Rough Rider I stumbled on the Wrangler, which I thought looked awesome but my son really wanted the Wrangler so that's what I ended up getting for him. I'll probably pickup a Wrangler for myself at some point. The burnt bronze finish really caught my eye.

Back