testtest

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

Beatlejuice…..Beatlejuice!!

1725595160805.gif

Follow up: I enjoyed it and so did my nieces and nephews. But I enjoyed the popcorn with extra extra butter the most. (I know blah blah it’s not good for you). This was actually the second movie in the theater in a month, the wife and I went to watch Deadpool a couple weeks ago, now that was funny. Definitely earned the hard R rating.

Related to the forum, they had no guns allowed signs. Lets just say their crack team of security never found the 3 pounds of candy we snuck in let alone my Hellcat pro.

Last edited:
Just wait a month or so, it’ll be streaming. When Horizon came out, I won’t go to a theater and I figured I’d be waiting quite a while before it was streaming, but it wasn’t long at all.
yeah, we do not go to the movies anymore either. for what we pay for Verizon Fios, we can get the movies in a few weeks, even if a few months from now, then it'll be on like 27 days a week around the clock.

Well, can’t go to theater no more, our AMC just closed up, no warning, no reason, just closed up permanently!
there are a whole lot of AMC theaters here

some movie theaters here in New England have closed up, i cannot say suddenly as some do announce why and when.

but then some reopen under a new name/ownership.

i see where there are other AMC theaters in Ohio though

could have been due to low attendance maybe..???...lost of lease..??

Back