testtest

Beretta 92X - a nice heavier choice

2 9 pounds, that's a lot of pistol for an unloaded 9mm, add a full magazine and wow. thats about the same weight as this custom 4.5 inch Redhawk in 44 mag fully loaded. That's a lot to carry, done it in hunting season for 30 years.

Redhawk (1).jpg

the gts is on my short list to buy and would be my 1st beretta purchase
Better hurry Texas, that 500+ Beretta company might go out of business before you get around to buying the GTS :ROFLMAO:. But seriously, I like the Beretta 92 series and own their 92a1; 92a3; 92a4; 92X; 92X Performance; 92FS Inox Compact; 92XI; 92 GTS Limited Edition; and M9. I also own their APX Centurion (with their version of removable Fire Control Unit, which I bought the Compact frame module and mags for), and the rotating barreled PX4 Storm in .40 cal.

Better not need anything from them cause their customer service absolutely sucks. you will not get any help.
They're not the best out there for sure, but I've not had any major issues with them. I've only dealt with them getting the free optic base plates for some of my 92s and 2 FDE base plate magazines. The 92a4/(M9a4) is FDE and came with three 18 round magazines, (one mag base plate in the gun was was FDE while the other 2 were black). Inside the box was a card that indicated you could request a free optics plate and 2 free mags with the FDE base plates that were currently limited due to supply chain issues. Like before, I signed up for the free Optic plate and magazines and received a code and like before never heard back from them. After I remembered about 8 months later I called them and had to ask for the optic plate for my first 92 plate request, then again after I bought the 92a4/m9a4 for the plate and mags. They asked for the code and told me it's first come first severed and expect them to ship in 8 weeks plus. I wasn't in a rush so this wasn't a problem, but low and behold I got them a week later.
These were two separate occurrences (one for just plate and other for plate and mags that by the way I was able to keep the black ones that came with the gun (total of 5)), which I had to get in touch with them several months later or I fear they never would have responded with my previous registered requests (this is poor CS). But my two interactions were for minor things, nothing like trying to get a firearm issue correct on any similar such issue with them.
(But I did tell them to ignore any request they may get from some one called @Belt Fed from the Arkansas region which is why he doesn't get any resolution to his issues.) :p:LOL::LOL:

Better hurry Texas, that 500+ Beretta company might go out of business before you get around to buying the GTS :ROFLMAO:. But seriously, I like the Beretta 92 series and own their 92a1; 92a3; 92a4; 92X; 92X Performance; 92FS Inox Compact; 92XI; 92 GTS Limited Edition; and M9. I also own their APX Centurion (with their version of removable Fire Control Unit, which I bought the Compact frame module and mags for), and the rotating barreled PX4 Storm in .40 cal.
Oops, sorry TRL 😏, meant to say “that 500+ year old Beretta company might go out of business” (hadn’t had my second cop of coffee yet). 😉😂😂

nice redhawk you have there, grips are stellar - my first .44 mag was a redhawk
Thank you. I had it made years before Ruger brought out the 4 inch model. I had it bobbed to 4.5 inches and had extensive action and port work all done by Larry Kelly and his guys at Magnaport. Great group and great work. He was a great guy and always had a couple nice dogs around for you to pet while there.

Back