testtest

Best Mossberg Models: Handguns, Rifles & Shotguns

Very good article for all the Mossberg fans out there, some stuff I didn't know. Interesting information here.ppp

best-mossberg-models

Very good article for all the Mossberg fans out there, some stuff I didn't know. Interesting information here.

best-mossberg-models
I bought 1 mossberg
The Security 88 model shotgun in FDE synthetic for hogs on the 4 wheeler with Slugs

reliable, get dirty, keeps running, who cares shotgun
Out the door was under $300

7822CDC9-0158-4852-A373-94DBB8501AC7.jpeg

I have a few Mossbergs. A 590 Mariner 18" pump, a 590M Shockwave (with Crimson Trace green side saddle laser attached), and recently a MC1c pistol. I like the fact it was reasonably priced and takes Glock G43 mags which I also own, so I'm set with mags.
Nice post Anni.

I've had a Mossberg 500 ( what they now call the Cruiser model) since I was about 18 years old. It's been through hell. Thousands and thousands of rounds through it. It's been left behind a couch cushion and forgotten about for over a year ( thanks to my ex wife). The heat shield has a few rust pits on it, otherwise it escaped that very humid, couchy goodness unscathed. It's been modified a few times with different stock and forend grip configurations. It has never failed even when completely filthy. I drilled and trained with this shotgun for decades and in all kinds of weather conditions. I have nicer, more expensive and more "Tactical" shotguns, but when I go to sleep at night it is within arm's reach. Always.

In it's current outfit except I ditched the vert grip.

1Txyqbw.jpg

I have a few versions of the 590A1, 590, and Maverick 88 that are all exceptional shotguns. A Mossberg 702 Plinkster was the first rifle my sons ever fired, and it is a fine plinking .22. The only Mossberg I've ever owned that I didn't think was an excellent gun is the 464 levergun. It is reliable and accurate, so I wouldn't call it a bad gun, but the build quality and finish are lacking when compared to Marlins or Henrys of the same era. Mossberg will still always be my first choice for shotguns.

Back