testtest

Best Springfield Armory Concealed Carry Guns for Women

Women in law enforcement and military around the world have proven that any firearm is suitable for women. There is no his and her firearms. (Emphasis is mine!)
Come live with mine for a little while ... she'll set you straight real quick which guns are hers and which ones you can use!!! LOL! LOL! 'Course it's always perfectly OK for you to do the clean-ups when you're done with them!!! ;):D:D

I am not the only grouch ;):unsure:
I believe I fit in that category...
My wife has a concealed-carry purse. She does not often carry, except when I am with her and put a firearm in it. Granted, it's for me to protect her/us, but I have no doubt that she would come through in a pinch. Concealed carry is a mindset that many women find very uncomfortable to cross. It not only requires one to be practiced and confident with the firearm, but demands one to be composed under pressure, and requires a certain level of aggression. Honestly, my daughter is prone to panic under pressure. I have covered this ground with her and actually explained that carrying was not her best option. She knows the basics of handling a firearm, shoots fairly straight... at the range. Doing so under pressure is a whole different thing. She has taken up some self-defense classes offered through her college, which will build her confidence when under pressure. It's a first step in building the mindset for carry. My wife on the other hand just hates the whole idea of hurting someone. However, get her dander up and I have seen how quickly that aversion takes a back seat. It's like a light switch. I have no doubt she would do just fine in a pinch. But, she still needs to cross that bridge where she accepts the fact that she will do harm if lives are in the balance. This can't he a decision made at the time of need... "umm, hold on. Let me think about this". You generally don't get the luxury of "debate time" when someone is about to do real harm to another. You can bet the attacker has already crossed that bridge and has clear intent. This is part of the mindset that my wife struggles with. It goes against her nature and I am not shure she will ever come to it as long as she has me around.

I believe I fit in that category...
My wife has a concealed-carry purse. She does not often carry, except when I am with her and put a firearm in it. Granted, it's for me to protect her/us, but I have no doubt that she would come through in a pinch. Concealed carry is a mindset that many women find very uncomfortable to cross. It not only requires one to be practiced and confident with the firearm, but demands one to be composed under pressure, and requires a certain level of aggression. Honestly, my daughter is prone to panic under pressure. I have covered this ground with her and actually explained that carrying was not her best option. She knows the basics of handling a firearm, shoots fairly straight... at the range. Doing so under pressure is a whole different thing. She has taken up some self-defense classes offered through her college, which will build her confidence when under pressure. It's a first step in building the mindset for carry. My wife on the other hand just hates the whole idea of hurting someone. However, get her dander up and I have seen how quickly that aversion takes a back seat. It's like a light switch. I have no doubt she would do just fine in a pinch. But, she still needs to cross that bridge where she accepts the fact that she will do harm if lives are in the balance. This can't he a decision made at the time of need... "umm, hold on. Let me think about this". You generally don't get the luxury of "debate time" when someone is about to do real harm to another. You can bet the attacker has already crossed that bridge and has clear intent. This is part of the mindset that my wife struggles with. It goes against her nature and I am not shure she will ever come to it as long as she has me around.
I’m lucky. My wife would stab you in the neck in a heartbeat. The only woman I’ve ever been afraid of. 🤣 And my daughter is equally violent.

99.9% AIWB Rig for me. And yes, Virginia, they do make AIWB holsters for those of us who have put on a few pounds since College.

At least Crossbreed, Bare Arms, and Windmill Holsters all do.

Back