testtest

Best Valued 9mm PCC?

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Interesting review of Grand Power Stribog 9mm PCC. For $700 (without brace), it's comes in at a very reasonable price compared to other makers. I watched the fairly long video (about 20+ minutes), and it's functions are on par to similar competitor offerings, (features like the trigger, may be better). The review covered all the basics and was well done.

Would love to get feedback about the PSA 9mm PCC. The 16 inch version looks pretty good and they have a 10.5 inch pistol version.

Would love to get feedback about the PSA 9mm PCC. The 16 inch version looks pretty good and they have a 10.5 inch pistol version.

Yes, PSA has some interesting options in 9mm PCC, especially (for me anyways), the soon to be announced PSA-5. I've included a link from Shot Show at the PSA both showing some of their offerings.

Interesting review of Grand Power Stribog 9mm PCC. For $700 (without brace), it's comes in at a very reasonable price compared to other makers. I watched the fairly long video (about 20+ minutes), and it's functions are on par to similar competitor offerings, (features like the trigger, may be better). The review covered all the basics and was well done.

Pretty sweet looking gun!

The market is flooded with 9mm pcc and not all are worth the price due too quality/function! Have any one built their own with a dedicated lower and have primer strike issues? I had bought 1 from Moriarti Arms and had this issue, so I bought a CMC9 trigger and it fixed the problem. What was happening is the bottom of the bcg wouldn't reset the trigger due too not enough metal on the bottom for contact on resetting. Other brands of an AR type are probably better!

Back