testtest

Better stock up on ammo while you can

While China is up there in exports of antimony I believe there are several other countries as well.

We might see a bump as it seems every reason is used as an excuse to raise something with everything. Not sure it’s gonna be another pandemic
Issue unless gun folks cause it to be one.

We shall see!

1726582900894.jpeg

Last year, China accounted for 48% of global mined output of antimony, according to the US Geological Survey (USGS).

Gary Evans, the co-chief executive officer of United States Antimony, said that its smelting facility at Thompson Falls was only running at 50% of its capacity due to a lack of supply.

“We’re working on changing that, and it’ll probably happen over the next 30 to 60 days. Those additional supplies will probably come from foreign sources – we’re talking to 12 different countries,” Evans said

US Antimony looks to ramp up antimony smelting facility

I've been doing this since it went back to normal after COVID. I'll never forget paying $30 a box for 9mm at the range when COVID was in full swing.
thing is as we all know, a range will bang up the prices more than a LGS, or even online retailers.

at the range i used to be a member of, $35 to $40 for 9mm was all to real...45 ACP..?? an astounding $60 per box of 50....

I. DID. NOT. buy any ammo at the range..

i am somewhat fortunate enough to have a large LGS that had ammo, albeit at limits of how many you can buy, much cheaper.....oh yeah...there was ALWAYS a long line to get into the store, and you had to be there at least 1 hour early and just stand there.

Back