testtest

Birch wood Casey wax

Anybody ever use this stuff and what was the results. I am thinking about putting some on an old pair of grips . I wss as it more shine or should I dilute paint thinner and tru oil and take a rag and wipe on first ?
Use it all the time. Every gun I own, well blued or stainless uses it on finish and grips. Have used it for 20 years probably.

Works great, not sure what is on your grips but I would try the wax first.

Use it all the time. Every gun I own, well blued or stainless uses it on finish and grips. Have used it for 20 years probably.

IMG_5767.jpeg

That what i thought also . I got a thing of the tru oil but I could always use it on my maple canes I make so no problem. I think I wait for the wax to come and start there . These grips are from the 80 I don’t want to sand down anything anyway thanks

That what i thought also . I got a thing of the tru oil but I could always use it on my maple canes I make so no problem. I think I wait for the wax to come and start there . These grips are from the 80 I don’t want to sand down anything anyway thanks
The wax will spiff them up. Use it on the blue also and then admire the deep blue gloss, I wax my guns all the time. The one thing you will need to go slow and careful is the checkering. Use a cloth on your fingernail to make sure it does not build up over time and look whitish.

Back