testtest

Brouwer M1811 Grip Makes Your P320 Point Like a 1911

Does it keep it from firing if dropped? :devilish:
A2745ECB-D51D-426B-B763-EE1FEC42C657.jpeg

Those retired jarheads that own my new favorite gun store are all carrying Shadow Systems Glock clones. Interchangeable grip panels, one of which is 1911 style. Pretty nice guns actually.

With the optic system the gun has you can fit almost anything on it. I just had the pistol in to the mothership and they upgraded a boatload of parts. Gun runs great, I’m just not a fan of the trigger.
I handled the owner's carry gun. He handed it to me after I asked him if it had the same :poop:y trigger as a Glock. It felt a lot better than that. He said it was the stock trigger. So I think it's just your British sensibilities making you way too concerned about triggers. :)

I handled the owner's carry gun. He handed it to me after I asked him if it had the same :poop:y trigger as a Glock. It felt a lot better than that. He said it was the stock trigger. So I think it's just your British sensibilities making you way too concerned about triggers. :)
Haha. You think you’re joking, but @killerford and I were supposed to meet another member at an outdoor range not far from me and I went and checked it out and reported back that I was out because it was a little too rustic for me!

Pip, pip!

Haha. You think you’re joking, but @killerford and I were supposed to meet another member at an outdoor range not far from me and I went and checked it out and reported back that I was out because it was a little too rustic for me!

Pip, pip!
You'd hate my range. It's what we call "Missoura rustique" Down right rednecky if you ask me. Just some berms, some benches and a target shack.

I gotta be honest, I have 3 Sigs…compact with the Wilson Combat, both large frame are TXG grips with Talon Pro on them. I like the bite of the WC…but the weight and size of the TXG grips.
While I really like my new Prodigy, I have zero complaints of the grip on my Sigs.

Back