testtest

Century AP5

These are the HK-licensed MKE-built Turkish copies formerly imported by Zenith...

An AP5P is officially at the top of my “buy it now” list.

Century Arms has imported some real duds in the past, but these have my attention. I know that some Turkish guns barely meet third-world quality standards, but I have been thoroughly impressed with the Canik and Tisas offerings. I have also heard great things about SAR Arms line of handguns. If it looks like the AP line meets the quality standards of Canik, Tisas, or SAR, then I will definitely consider purchasing one.

Century Arms has imported some real duds in the past, but these have my attention. I know that some Turkish guns barely meet third-world quality standards, but I have been thoroughly impressed with the Canik and Tisas offerings. I have also heard great things about SAR Arms line of handguns. If it looks like the AP line meets the quality standards of Canik, Tisas, or SAR, then I will definitely consider purchasing one.
I have one of the Zenith Z5RS’s—in HK nomenclature, it would be a MP5SFA2, or would be the new AP5.

It is 100% parts compatible with my store of HK94/MP5 parts, and has run without issue with thousands of rounds, many suppressed. No issues, even when I stress tested it running subsonic & supressed for over 500 rounds without cleaning.

I agree that Century had imported some dogs (and built even more)...but these are gonna be good.

These are the HK-licensed MKE-built Turkish copies formerly imported by Zenith...

An AP5P is officially at the top of my “buy it now” list.
👆👆
This

True.

i have seen quite a few Caniks fail for a whole slew of parts reasons att my range. The LGS pushed them hard, and the mgr tells me they are having lots of complaints on stuff not working from triggers to pins.
I’ll be willing to take a chance on the AP5 if the price is not as high as an HK. If its within $500, i’m going HK all day long

Has it been confirmed thatit really is MKE? On AR15 they were talking about another company it could be.

Back