testtest

Check Your Saint Edge Lower Receiver Quick Disconnect Mounts

Sabo

Alpha
Hello Everyone. Unfortunately, I had to send my Saint Edge in to Springfield Armory to have the lower receiver replaced due to faulty quick disconnect mounts. My original serial number was SE928xx. Posting here so others might have an opportunity to avoid a drop. Fortunately, I caught mine both times it dislodged from my Magpul MS4 QDM sling.

Hello Everyone. Unfortunately, I had to send my Saint Edge in to Springfield Armory to have the lower receiver replaced due to faulty quick disconnect mounts. My original serial number was SE928xx. Posting here so others might have an opportunity to avoid a drop. Fortunately, I caught mine both times it dislodged from my Magpul MS4 QDM sling.
Did you get back the same serial or a new one?

I got a new serial... SE835xx.
Interesting. I'm newer to the rifle side of firearms and am learning (from all mfg) that the methods I use to check out new pistols is different than rifles. My next one is coming in in the next month or so and I'll be checking every functional part for fit and function. On pistols I just make sure alignment and cycling are good and go shooting. A lot of shooting if it's an EDC candidate. Thanks for the info and helping me on my journey.

Thanks for the heads up. I never use a sling on either of my AR"s but good to know

Back