testtest

Circuit Court temporarily blocks regulations on pistol braces.

Think about this. We are aware of the inaccuracies and falsehoods about firearms in news articles because we know better, we are the experts. But it isn't just firearms information they distort, it's everything they touch. The media are biased, arrogant, corrupt, and agenda driven. If it does not fit their narrative they will twist it or simply ignore it. Because they are so much smarter than us of course and must tell us what to think. I trust the media as far as I can throw their satellite trucks.

Think about this. We are aware of the inaccuracies and falsehoods about firearms in news articles because we know better, we are the experts. But it isn't just firearms information they distort, it's everything they touch. The media are biased, arrogant, corrupt, and agenda driven. If it does not fit their narrative they will twist it or simply ignore it. Because they are so much smarter than us of course and must tell us what to think. I trust the media as far as I can throw their satellite trucks.
Think about this. At this point in time everyone regardless of their ideology knows this to be true. Other than extremely stupid people. That means approximately half the country is either stupid or totally willing to accept propaganda as news as long as it confirms their own biases.

Wait, you mean they distort the weather forecast with imminent hail and flooding rains😱😱😱😱

Even Fox News Radio called them, and I quote, " Devices that make regular AR-15s as dangerous as short barreled rifles and shotguns."
Wel they aren't lying, they actually are just as dangerous as SBR's and SBS's considering that a braced firearm, rifle or SBR are all the same in terms of how dangerous they can be. A brace or stock doesn't make a gun anymore killy than the next gun and it's the conscience behind the gun that determines what is actually dangerous.

The media is implying that SBR's are more dangerous than non SBR's which is totally bull. I'm pretty sure a shorter barrel doesn't make a firearm more lethal.

I'm pretty sure a shorter barrel doesn't make a firearm more lethal.
thats-what-she-said-1.jpg

Wel they aren't lying, they actually are just as dangerous as SBR's and SBS's considering that a braced firearm, rifle or SBR are all the same in terms of how dangerous they can be. A brace or stock doesn't make a gun anymore killy than the next gun and it's the conscience behind the gun that determines what is actually dangerous.

The media is implying that SBR's are more dangerous than non SBR's which is totally bull. I'm pretty sure a shorter barrel doesn't make a firearm more lethal.
Agreed.

I’d note on the injunction. It appears to just include the litigants in the case not EVERYONE so proceed with caution.

Also while the ATF director said “just take it off” I’d also be cautious as there is a “Constructive Possession” part that you could be charged having everything to make it!!!! I doubt with as many out there it will be probable however I wouldn’t want to be a test case either!!!!

Do what you will!

I’d note on the injunction. It appears to just include the litigants in the case not EVERYONE so proceed with caution.

Also while the ATF director said “just take it off” I’d also be cautious as there is a “Constructive Possession” part that you could be charged having everything to make it!!!! I doubt with as many out there it will be probable however I wouldn’t want to be a test case either!!!!

Do what you will!
Yes, the injunction is only for those listed, not everyone. But this can set the precedent.

Even Fox News Radio called them, and I quote, " Devices that make regular AR-15s as dangerous as short barreled rifles and shotguns."
I don't watch a lot of Fox news anymore. Maybe The Five for a few minutes if I'm home, Bret Baier is fairly balanced and Gutfeld for the humor. There are many ways, some bigger than others, that they propagate naratives that just aren't accurate. Anything said on the news really needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Even from Fox...

I don't watch a lot of Fox news anymore. Maybe The Five for a few minutes if I'm home, Bret Baier is fairly balanced and Gutfeld for the humor. There are many ways, some bigger than others, that they propagate naratives that just aren't accurate. Anything said on the news really needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Even from Fox...
I don’t know if I’d watch any network that paid three quarters of a BILLION dollars to avoid admitting they lied.

But that’s me.

Back