testtest

Colt Python 2020 Review

I agree, they are nice. Very nice. Not like the original, but in their own way from what I have read and seen they are nice and when they get it all worked out I may get one. I love wheelguns.

I have one revolver, a S&W 38 Detective special that was my dads, I shot it often after finding it following his passing but all I could find for ammunition at that time was 38+P after talking to a friend he mentioned I should be careful with that hot load in an older gun so it’s been sitting unused for years. Of course taken out regularly for an oiling. I’ve been contemplating buying another revolver and that Colt looks nice but I just don’t like the bright stainless steel. I don’t like “bling” I prefer a subdued look. Black.
Can’t get more subdued then black. And then there are the issues still present according to the article with mechanical function reliability and at $1,500 out of my price range for a handgun.

I have one revolver, a S&W 38 Detective special that was my dads, I shot it often after finding it following his passing but all I could find for ammunition at that time was 38+P after talking to a friend he mentioned I should be careful with that hot load in an older gun so it’s been sitting unused for years. Of course taken out regularly for an oiling. I’ve been contemplating buying another revolver and that Colt looks nice but I just don’t like the bright stainless steel. I don’t like “bling” I prefer a subdued look. Black.
Can’t get more subdued then black. And then there are the issues still present according to the article with mechanical function reliability and at $1,500 out of my price range for a handgun.
May want to get proficient again with it.

all I can find for ammo now is .38 special. I am breaking out my S&W .357 and using .38 special rounds to practice.
Old wheel gun is fun to shoot.
Stores around here have tons of .38 special ammo for sale, so I switched from 9mm

May want to get proficient again with it.

all I can find for ammo now is .38 special. I am breaking out my S&W .357 and using .38 special rounds to practice.
Old wheel gun is fun to shoot.
Stores around here have tons of .38 special ammo for sale, so I switched from 9mm
I should but it falls into the category of a small gun in big hands which is why I got ride of my S&W M+P shield 40 couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with that gun.

Back