testtest

Colt Python: Is the Reboot a Plum or Lemon

What I read on that from Colt, was the side plate wasn’t torqued to specs, I guess the side plate puts pressure on the hand, in turn, keeping it lined up correctly with the ratchet on the cylinder, some of the earlier pythons that had the issue with the cylinder not turning when trigger was pulled were corrected by Colt re-torquing them to specs.

What I read on that from Colt, was the side plate wasn’t torqued to specs, I guess the side plate puts pressure on the hand, in turn, keeping it lined up correctly with the ratchet on the cylinder, some of the earlier pythons that had the issue with the cylinder not turning when trigger was pulled were corrected by Colt re-torquing them to specs.
Good to hear. I plan on getting a 6" model which will go nicely with my 4" used model. Just waiting for the "New" gun issues are fixed as they continue to roll of the line :)

I don't have any revolvers but if I was going to get one, I would get a Python. A buddy of mine had an original python. I still wish I could be shooting that thing. Not sure I am a fan of the stainless though.

Back