testtest

Comparison

Ctrack

Alpha
Does anyone know the difference between the Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec and the 1911 Legacy? The comparison show s no difference except the “stocks”...

Does anyone know the difference between the Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec and the 1911 Legacy? The comparison show s no difference except the “stocks”...

The stocks and the fact the Mil-Spec comes with 2 mags where as the Legacy comes with one (1). Besides those and the price I’m not seeing anything else.

The stocks and the fact the Mil-Spec comes with 2 mags where as the Legacy comes with one (1). Besides those and the price I’m not seeing anything else.
Thanks....I couldn’t see why the big price difference...looks like I‘ll try to buy the Legacy...

Grips is the only difference. I bought a Legacy , which says mil spec on the side, and had in my hand the next 3 models of SA 1911 including the Mil Spec model. Only difference the store owner and myself could find upon disassembly was the grips

i put Magpul non slip grips on mine as well in place of the wood.
D66F4ADA-849C-491F-A9E5-F38F55B57AFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Grips is the only difference. I bought a Legacy , which says mil spec on the side, and had in my hand the next 3 models of SA 1911 including the Mil Spec model. Only difference the store owner and myself could find upon disassembly was the grips
I couldn’t see why the $231 dollar difference...

Back