testtest

Competition Corner

BangBang

Professional
I searched but didn’t find anything regarding a competition thread, if there is one, my apologies and mods please delete. For those that shoot any type of completion, from 3 Gun, Cowboy Action, IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, ect. What type of set up do you use/run? Pictures and details??

I searched but didn’t find anything regarding a competition thread, if there is one, my apologies and mods please delete. For those that shoot any type of completion, from 3 Gun, Cowboy Action, IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, ect. What type of set up do you use/run? Pictures and details??
No competition threads that I know of. This should be a fun discussion and I’m always intrigued to learn more about the topic.

Seems like the right place too post this thread? Like KL said, "Intrigued"! I don't do any of those, but curious also?

Back