testtest

Concealed Carry Options — Alternative Handgun Concealment for Women

Big question conceal carry or more likely off body carry for a woman in formal wear. Certainly there might be thigh holster (but spy movie aside, have you ever seen someone try to draw with a long dress on, inconspicuously?) but there is also the small formal purse carry. Wondering if there is a small formal wrist purse that could carry a weapon?

I CC in my Tactical Thong when in evening attire. They got mad when I tried to do drills at the range though...

1726087297747.jpeg

I've often wondered why no one has developed an under-boob holster or clothing system. That seems to be where the most internal air space exists on a woman's clothed body.

(By the way, a lot of people think nipple guns were invented by the Austin Powers franchise. It actually happened much earlier in a Matt Helm movie.)

Um, so I am late to the discussion, as usual. My brain shuts down way too early these days. I have tried the arm pit tee shirts, bra holsters like Dene Adams above...man they bruise the ribs. Photos make it look soooo easy. Let me tell you, it ain't.

On that note, I don't dress up often. I might wear a dress...once or twice a year cuz it's too hot for pants (at home on the weekends), and I sure as heck don't do formal. My frame is small/x-small. I have a challenging time concealing a micro, even my Walther. Since I started carrying, my wardrobe has changed significantly. Let's just say I am more concerned about my safety than impressing someone with a slinky dress, or snug fitting clothes.

Thank you for giving us a woman's perspective, Bella. Women in general (or at least most women) seem to care more about how they look and are presenting themselves than us guys do. I can understand this would make it more difficult to conceal a gun. I think even though we know you and a few other members of the fairer sex are on the forum with us, we are easily distracted to say the least and can veer off into discussions that may not be appropriate for mixed company. :)

Thank you for giving us a woman's perspective, Bella. Women in general (or at least most women) seem to care more about how they look and are presenting themselves than us guys do. I can understand this would make it more difficult to conceal a gun. I think even though we know you and a few other members of the fairer sex are on the forum with us, we are easily distracted to say the least and can veer off into discussions that may not be appropriate for mixed company. :)
I appreciate you saying that, and as for myself, well…I am not sensitive in the least about male humor. It’s part of life, and I spent the better part of my working life in male dominated careers in a time when the world was not so touchy.

One of the things I love about this forum is how threads go sideways, and it’s allowed to happen within reason. 😉😊

Back