testtest

CRKT CEO Knife Review

Nice looking blade. Not into saying a tool is sexy, but if such things can be considered so, that would be a sexy knife.

It also looks to be very effective for, well, given todays age of zealous prosecutors and ambulace chasing attorneys, lets just say letters beware, that is one sleek effective looking letter opener.

If quality is on par with other CRKT special projects i have looked at, it is one of the nicer gun manufacturers branding of accessories. I would even consider buying one if it were other than a liner lock and was ambi opening, neither are optimal for us sinister, or left handed, types.

Nice looking blade. Not into saying a tool is sexy, but if such things can be considered so, that would be a sexy knife.

It also looks to be very effective for, well, given todays age of zealous prosecutors and ambulace chasing attorneys, lets just say letters beware, that is one sleek effective looking letter opener.

If quality is on par with other CRKT special projects i have looked at, it is one of the nicer gun manufacturers branding of accessories. I would even consider buying one if it were other than a liner lock and was ambi opening, neither are optimal for us sinister, or left handed, types.
I understand your concerns, Sld. Lefties get the short end of ambidextrous stick sometimes. The quality is very good on this little knife, though. Thanks for your comment!

Randall

Back