testtest

CZ Bren 2 MS Review

Recusant

Hellcat
Has anyone seen one of these? It looks interesting. You should scroll down through the comments section to Mauser 6863 for more insight.

Has anyone seen one of these? It looks interesting. You should scroll down through the comments section to Mauser 6863 for more insight.

Not a fan of the SCAR type UGG Boot stock
on any of the rifles

I have the 14” CZ Bren M2 pistol that I attached a SBA3 brace w/ Sylvan Arms folding stock adapter. At the time of purchase, my LGS only had this model. Since buying it, they now have the 8” and 11” Models as well. All these that I mentioned, as well as the one I bought are chambered in 223. I would like to see CZ come out with an option of swapping in a 300 BLK barrel in addition to the 762x39 they already claim to offer. From what I‘ve heard, removing the handguard and barrel for swapping is pretty easy.

I have the 14” CZ Bren M2 pistol that I attached a SBA3 brace w/ Sylvan Arms folding stock adapter. At the time of purchase, my LGS only had this model. Since buying it, they now have the 8” and 11” Models as well. All these that I mentioned, as well as the one I bought are chambered in 223. I would like to see CZ come out with an option of swapping in a 300 BLK barrel in addition to the 762x39 they already claim to offer. From what I‘ve heard, removing the handguard and barrel for swapping is pretty easy.
I was looking at one of those in 7.62x39 a couple years ago.

Kinda wish I’d gotten it.

And you haven't went and bought the other two models ? :oops:o_O

Back