testtest

CZ BREN 3

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
While I have my MSR herd in place, this would be the only new addition I'd seriously go for when CZ brings a semi-auto version in country.

Česká zbrojovka (CZ) displayed its newest assault rifle, the CZ Bren 3, at the Eurosatory 2024 defence exhibition held from 17 to 21 June in Paris.

1720110055347.png

This is the third-generation of the Bren assault rifle family from the Czech small-arms manufacturer. It is already in use by the Czech Army and law enforcement in various countries, but this was the first time the weapon had been displayed in public.

1720110881475.png

1720109958550.png

I want one of these in a big way! This thing is very cool looking. I saw the video on TFBTV during the week and I was immediately yelling “Take My Money!” At James Reeves. I’d even wear a pair of James’ boy shorts if it got me one quicker!

Česká zbrojovka (CZ) displayed its newest assault rifle, the CZ Bren 3, at the Eurosatory 2024 defence exhibition held from 17 to 21 June in Paris.

View attachment 61384
I've had my eye on this since it was announced. I think the improvements from v2 to v3 are good. Rumor has it that those improvements were prompted by feedback and data from end users in Ukraine, as well as existing contract clients around the world.

Back