testtest

Edc dialed in

Sld1959

Hellcat
I must have my EDC pocket setup pretty dialed in. I was changing pants and it hit me i have not changed anything in about 4 years.

Left front pocket olight (with spare battery not shown), Money Clamp with cash, drivers license, CCP license, and SAK Midnight manager and Microtec.

Right change pocket Spyderco Cricket Front right pocket keys, right hip pocket comb Money Clamp with debit and other cards insurance etc.

I think it's probably longest lived setup in many years. Tinkered with different knives, wallet, and flashlights for a long time.

Handgun either in left hip pocket or right hip OWB.

20241021_142059.jpg

I must have my EDC pocket setup pretty dialed in. I was changing pants and it hit me i have not changed anything in about 4 years.

Left front pocket olight (with spare battery not shown), Money Clamp with cash, drivers license, CCP license, and SAK Midnight manager and Microtec.

Right change pocket Spyderco Cricket Front right pocket keys, right hip pocket comb Money Clamp with debit and other cards insurance etc.

I think it's probably longest lived setup in many years. Tinkered with different knives, wallet, and flashlights for a long time.

View attachment 68675
Man I need bigger pockets!

View attachment 68675
Do you have a personal flotation device in case you fall in the river with all that gack in your pockets?

Lol Not sure there is much left to profile. pretty much everything has always been out there. Caucasian male, mid 60s retired, rural AO, past professions have been talked about, penchant for knives, firearms and watches well known, generally prefers revolvers to pistols, prefer hammers to strikers in pistols. Any other number of tidbits over the last who knows how long lol.

Other than that I am a complete mystery lol.

Lol Not sure there is much left to profile. pretty much everything has always been out there. Caucasian male, mid 60s retired, rural AO, past professions have been talked about, penchant for knives, firearms and watches well known, generally prefers revolvers to pistols, prefer hammers to strikers in pistols. Any other number of tidbits over the last who knows how long lol.

That’s just the stuff you want us to know. We want to know where the Hi-Points are hidden…

View attachment 68675
Please explain the green stuff in the clip on the upper left?

I’m not quite sure I remember what that is with teenagers and college 🧐🧐

You failed to mention your current past time …

1729560756556.gif

Back