testtest

EDC Scenario Role Playing Videos

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
I always enjoy watching these type of scenario videos, and put myself in their place with "what would I do". The "victims" are not an employee of Gun Talk, and usually not very experienced in these type situation (who really is?). I know besides the Gun Talk First Person Defender series, USCCA also has videos doing the same type of scenario training ("Into the Fray"). Not only are the comments from the Gun Talk & USCCA personnel informative, but the comments from readers are also. Are there more doing videos on these type of scenarios as a training tool besides the two that I mention here? I, for one, wouldn't mind watching others.

Active self protection on YouTube puts up real life videos and breaks them down. Pretty eye opening to see how some real life situations go down. Not sure of the guy John who is the host of the channel has for expertise on real life encounters but definitely with checking out.

Active self protection on YouTube puts up real life videos and breaks them down. Pretty eye opening to see how some real life situations go down. Not sure of the guy John who is the host of the channel has for expertise on real life encounters but definitely with checking out.
Thanks 10mmLife, I'll look into that.

Not Bad 10mmLife. I just watched 2 and they are pretty good. A bit different in the 2 I mentioned, as they are real situation videos as you mentioned. I like the way that "John" explains what's going on and the things done correctly or incorrectly, much like the simulation scenarios do. Thanks again for the referral.

I am a subscriber strictly from the standpoint of what you learn of the behavior of people unlike yourself.

Thanks 10mmLife, I'll look into that.
Not Bad 10mmLife. I just watched 2 and they are pretty good. A bit different in the 2 I mentioned, as they are real situation videos as you mentioned. I like the way that "John" explains what's going on and the things done correctly or incorrectly, much like the simulation scenarios do. Thanks again for the referral.
I've been watching his videos for a few years and I am surprised the channel is not more popular.

I've been watching his videos for a few years and I am surprised the channel is not more popular.
Yeah I hear ya. I don't "subscribe" to Youtube channels as a google or facebook login is required. I won't create accounts on those social media platforms, so I either find places like this from recommendations like you provided, or stumble upon them during searches.

Yeah I hear ya. I don't "subscribe" to Youtube channels as a google or facebook login is required. I won't create accounts on those social media platforms, so I either find places like this from recommendations like you provided, or stumble upon them during searches.
Not related to the channel but I personally grew up in a really rough city just outside of Boston in the 80s-90s and have personally witnessed some crazy violence on multiple occasions. The neighborhood I grew up in had it's fair share of shootings and stabbings.

Not related to the channel but I personally grew up in a really rough city just outside of Boston in the 80s-90s and have personally witnessed some crazy violence on multiple occasions. The neighborhood I grew up in had it's fair share of shootings and stabbings.
Yikes, sorry to hear that. I've lived/grown up in the suburbs with hardly anything violent occur (at least close to me).

Yikes, sorry to hear that. I've lived/grown up in the suburbs with hardly anything violent occur (at least close to me).
It's part of life. We all come from different walks of life but it's our own choice to choose the path. "That is an original quote by me" lol

Back