testtest

ENTER THE KEL TEC P-17 TM.22LR SEMI-AUTO PISTOL

EL LOBO

Custom
I picked up a new .22 Pistol Today.

KEL-TEC P17™ SIMPLE – AFFORDABLE – RELIABLE

GOPR1468.JPGGOPR1470.JPG
If you’re in the market for a 17-round, compact .22LR pistol with more bells & whistles than a Christmas Day parade, then the P17 is definitely for you! Oh, and with an MSRP of 199 US, you can’t afford to pass one up! Compact – Accurate – Versatile At less than 14-ounces fully loaded, and barely longer than a dollar bill, the P17 is concealable for pretty much anyone. Just don’t forget it’s there when you need it! The threaded barrel, Picatinny-style accessory rail, ambidextrous safety, ambidextrous magazine release, and three (3) 16rd magazines come standard. That’s a ton of value-added in such a small package. And did I mention the price? 199.00 US.

ACCURATE
Don’t let the small size fool you. This little pistol is a tack driver. The excellent trigger, fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight help you extend the P17’s range. It’s a handy little.22LR that builds confidence and burns bull’s eyes.

VERSATILE
Every tool has a purpose and having the right tool for the job sets you up for success. Its size, weight, and caliber are the perfect combination for training that new shooter in your life. For more experienced shooters looking to hone their skills, the P17 is also a great training tool for when you’re on a budget.
Specs:

CALIBER

.22LR

WEIGHT UNLOADED
0.7lbs

MAGAZINE CAPACITY
16+1

OVERALL LENGTH
6.7″

BARREL LENGTH
3.8″

BARREL THREADS
1/2-28 TPI

HEIGHT
5.3″

WIDTH
1.2″

TRIGGER PULL
3lbs

.22LR AMMO I RECOMMEND

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/velocitor_hp/6-47.html

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/stinger/6-50.html

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/stinger/6-50100CC.html

Last edited:
Neat little pistol, but if I'm going to shoot a 22 it's gonna be because it's cheap fun and at $9 a box of 50 rounds I'd rather shoot a 9. Now that my Ruger MK IV is finally broke in I'm having a ton of fun shooting $2 a box of 50 rounds. I get maybe 1 ftf or fte every 100 but that's just good failure practice.

Neat little pistol, but if I'm going to shoot a 22 it's gonna be because it's cheap fun and at $9 a box of 50 rounds I'd rather shoot a 9. Now that my Ruger MK IV is finally broke in I'm having a ton of fun shooting $2 a box of 50 rounds. I get maybe 1 ftf or fte every 100 but that's just good failure practice.
I usually buy the 550 round boxes of federal 36gr .22lr copper dusted range ammo at Walmart for $20 a box.

If you are interested in a really hot .22lr round check of Aguila super maximum. They fly roughly 100fps faster then the stinger and you can find them for under $5.00 a box of 50 if you look around.

You can see the power difference of 3 different .22lr rounds I tested on 3 different cantaloupes.

The view your looking at is the entry point of the bullets.

Aguila super maximum
20200503_125150.jpg

CCI Stinger
20200503_125314.jpg

Federal Range & Target
20200503_125603.jpg

I usually buy the 550 round boxes of federal 36gr .22lr copper dusted range ammo at Walmart for $20 a box.

If you are interested in a really hot .22lr round check of Aguila super maximum. They fly roughly 100fps faster then the stinger and you can find them for under $5.00 a box of 50 if you look around.

You can see the power difference of 3 different .22lr rounds I tested on 3 different cantaloupes.

Aguila super maximum
View attachment 6854

CCI Stinger
View attachment 6855

Federal Range & Target
View attachment 6856
Many overlook the power a .22 LR Has: I have some Aguila super maximum for my 10/22 .

Many overlook the power a .22 LR Has: I have some Aguila super maximum for my 10/22 .
Aguila Super maximum is an awesome round that I was recently turned on to by another member. I'm going to buy a few hundred rounds soon.

Last edited:

Aguila super maximum
View attachment 6854

CCI Stinger
View attachment 6855

Federal Range & Target
View attachment 6856
That’s a great visual

Back