testtest

finally, my state got it right

Old_Me

SAINT
it's too late for me for this state/local primary on Sept. 10th, but i will make the switch all the same..

what am i talking about..??

the primary elections, and voting as in 'Independent" or.."unaffiliated"

for years i was an independent voter, voting out the incumbent dumbocrats or dumbasses running for a seat, in the primary...however, each time i did that, as an independent, the board of elections, automatically "affiliates you" as the party you voted for in the primary.,

then you had to sign a "dis-affiliate form" right there before you leave, or do that online.

voters were outraged (like me) at being "automatically affiliated" with a party.

this state is a very high dumbocratic run state, and i want many of them, especially the incumbents OUT, in favor of electing republicans, that should be able to beat them come november.

now why or when my state started this "automatically switching you from independent to a party"..???

i do not know. believe me i tried looking into that.

the board of elections had basically admitted that many times, those "dis-affiliate forms" either do not get to election headquarters or the switch back to "unaffiliated" does not take place......causing many to well...just not vote.

i will make the switch back to "intendent", or as they call it.."unaffiliated" via online.

Back