testtest

FN's M249S Para Rifle: A Lot of Fun for $11K!

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
I know only @BET7, @10mmLife & @HansGruber can afford this but maybe there's more High-rollers here for one of these.

Does anyone have an extra $11,000 around? Dr. Will Dabbs would love to keep this civilian, semi-auto version of the iconic FN M249 SAW.

1697307780142.png

I know only @BET7, @10mmLife & @HansGruber can afford this but maybe there's more High-rollers here for one of these.

Does anyone have an extra $11,000 around? Dr. Will Dabbs would love to keep this civilian, semi-auto version of the iconic FN M249 SAW.

View attachment 45250
I have two of the three FN Military Collection Series (M4, M16), but not the M249S. My LGS had two of them and was trying to sell me one for $9K. At the time, it was a bit over my budget as I have other "I want" guns on my list currently. But I do want to complete that collection, so maybe one day. ;)

30 years ago, the little lady & I were at a Mo. gun show. A guy had a saw there with all the accessories & several belts of ammo. I drove a really nice, Ford Ranger 4X4, I told him I'd trade him my truck even up for the saw. But, he had to drive us home. It was close but he eventually said no. My wife who had been quiet the whole time, had plenty to say on the long ride home.

30 years ago, the little lady & I were at a Mo. gun show. A guy had a saw there with all the accessories & several belts of ammo. I drove a really nice, Ford Ranger 4X4, I told him I'd trade him my truck even up for the saw. But, he had to drive us home. It was close but he eventually said no. My wife who had been quiet the whole time, had plenty to say on the long ride home.
What part of Missouri ?

Back