testtest

FNX-Tactical: A Fighting Pistol Worthy of America’s Favorite Caliber

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
FNX-Tactical .45......real nice looking pistol in America’s favorite caliber

@HansGruber not allowed in this thread 😬. I love mine. Love the capacity, it’s accurate and comfortable to shoot although it’s is big in the grip. It followed the FNP .45 for the 2007 JCP. Those who like the safety and decocker, here ya go. I do, I really am pleased with mine. One I hope to never have to part with and one if I truly have to “go to battle” it will be ridding on my hip.

Nice post Anni. Here’s a Classic Firearms video on the FNX Tactical 45. The firearm looks interesting & I asked about it during a recent visit to my LGS. I wanted to see this pistol & the new single stack FN 503. Unfortunately, they had no FNs nor much of any other firearms there (I was also looking for some Berettas, but again, no luck). People there were grabbing anything that was available. :(

Nice post Anni. Here’s a Classic Firearms video on the FNX Tactical 45. The firearm looks interesting & I asked about it during a recent visit to my LGS. I wanted to see this pistol & the new single stack FN 503. Unfortunately, they had no FNs nor much of any other firearms there (I was also looking for some Berettas, but again, no luck). People there were grabbing anything that was available. :(

Good video BET7....thanks for adding it.

Back