testtest

Food for Thought

barnett

Operator
Considering how aggressive Russia, Hamas, China and the rest have been because of the feckless Biden administration and their fear of
a possible Trump admin, that their actions will become bolder between now and the election while they feel they can without strong US
intervention?

This has been my concern as well. Idk of anyone here is a Shawn Ryan Show viewer/listener, but he had on Ahmad Shah Massoud (Jr.), who's the son of the assassinated Ahmad Shah, leader of the then Northern Alliance, & killed by AQ 2 days before 9-11. Massoud, along with another anti-Taliban resistance fighter, both revealed that the Drooler in Chief's admin has been basically bribing the Taliban to the tune of tens of millions of dollars A WEEK. They also revealed, surprise-surprise, that there are over 20 terrorist groups currently training in that country, all with aims to strike the US in ways that would undoubtedly make 9-11 seem "lame" by comparison. Add all THOSE folks to the heaping pile of Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, Iranian intelligence agents, Qud's Force, & then proxies like Hamas & Hezbollah, & its a big heaping pile of "no bueno."

Then you have the TENS OF THOUSANDS of military aged Chinese males, many of who are undoubtedly either agents of the MSS (Ministry of State Security, their CIA) or members of the plentiful PLA spec ops units. These folks have been caught doing recon on US military bases, as well as what could he considered infrastructure targets, NUMEROUS times.

What better time for all these various enemies, who ushered into our country via the red (see what I did there) carpet rolled out by the Drooler & Alejandro "The Border is Secure" Mayorkas, to cause havoc? ESPECIALLY during the election that might bring back the worst President ANY of that cabal of evil wanted to see?

I predict serious crap going down between November 5 and Jan 20- regardless of who wins. Won’t happen before Election Day ‘cause that would give the Donald an edge (and they don’t want him in charge). After the election with Uncle Joe running the show is a perfect time. Don’t be surprised if it’s all being reported as by “the left” if Don wins or by the “right” if Kamy wins. In either case my money lies on our friends from the Middle East, or China, or both

This has been my concern as well. Idk of anyone here is a Shawn Ryan Show viewer/listener, but he had on Ahmad Shah Massoud (Jr.), who's the son of the assassinated Ahmad Shah, leader of the then Northern Alliance, & killed by AQ 2 days before 9-11. Massoud, along with another anti-Taliban resistance fighter, both revealed that the Drooler in Chief's admin has been basically bribing the Taliban to the tune of tens of millions of dollars A WEEK. They also revealed, surprise-surprise, that there are over 20 terrorist groups currently training in that country, all with aims to strike the US in ways that would undoubtedly make 9-11 seem "lame" by comparison. Add all THOSE folks to the heaping pile of Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, Iranian intelligence agents, Qud's Force, & then proxies like Hamas & Hezbollah, & its a big heaping pile of "no bueno."

Then you have the TENS OF THOUSANDS of military aged Chinese males, many of who are undoubtedly either agents of the MSS (Ministry of State Security, their CIA) or members of the plentiful PLA spec ops units. These folks have been caught doing recon on US military bases, as well as what could he considered infrastructure targets, NUMEROUS times.

What better time for all these various enemies, who ushered into our country via the red (see what I did there) carpet rolled out by the Drooler & Alejandro "The Border is Secure" Mayorkas, to cause havoc? ESPECIALLY during the election that might bring back the worst President ANY of that cabal of evil wanted to see?
Sobering thought.

Back