testtest

Four Great Options for Single Stack Subcompact 9mm Pistols

All are nice firearms.

Some of you may remember me saying awhile back that I had a fair amount of 9mm ammo but no firearm to shoot it in. Well my Keltec PF9 came back home to roost. 👏 Yes it was a cheap firearm but it is very accurate and has never failed me . It has handled every type and brand of ammo except one , Rem. Golden sabres.

All are nice firearms.

Some of you may remember me saying awhile back that I had a fair amount of 9mm ammo but no firearm to shoot it in. Well my Keltec PF9 came back home to roost. 👏 Yes it was a cheap firearm but it is very accurate and has never failed me . It has handled every type and brand of ammo except one , Rem. Golden sabres.
When exactly did your Keltec PF9 flew the coop papa? If lost in the future, check that chicken thief 10mm's coop. It may be there with all of his Hi Points. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When exactly did your Keltec PF9 flew the coop papa? If lost in the future, check that chicken thief 10mm's coop. It may be there with all of his Hi Points. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I knew where it was this time ( a relative had it ) but if I loose it again I will be sure to check with him. I would hate for it to get mixed up with those Hi-points. :sick:

Back