testtest

FREE MONEY TO ILLEGALS

So let me get this straight, immigration reform is all about just moving the illegal aliens to "documented" and walla they get free money to buy a home?
WTF is wrong with this picture? So you're rewarded for busting into the country?
Shoot what's next those who pull a home invasion and survive get to keep the house?
My god these people are mentally challenged!!

I guess it is free if it is printed dollars (no backing) and the government never intends to pay it back with our tax dollars. On the other hand, I object to everything given (rewarded) to those lawbreakers when we should give them all a swift kick in the patootie. No housing, education, transportation, medical, food, nothing, nada, zip ever. Period.
I'd rather say they are invaders and as such should get bar coded and returned.

So let me get this straight, immigration reform is all about just moving the illegal aliens to "documented" and walla they get free money to buy a home?
WTF is wrong with this picture? So you're rewarded for busting into the country?
Shoot what's next those who pull a home invasion and survive get to keep the house?
My god these people are mentally challenged!!
Yup, this will certainly be a deterrent to illegal immigration🙄. I think it must be the air out there on the coast-seems to soften/kill brain cells.

Well, we all know who is going to cover the interest to be paid on the "loan".

Heck, why not increase the deficit further for the sake of inclusion.

UPDATE:

maybe someone has a brain after all..??
----------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST ON FOX: Gov. Gavin Newsom is set to veto a controversial bill that would have given hundreds of thousands of dollars in housing loans to illegal immigrants.

Last month, the California legislature advanced AB 1840 – known as the "California Dream for All" loan program – which would have given illegal immigrants up to $150,000 in first-time homeownership loans — a bill that if signed into law, would have given first-time homebuyers up to 20% of a home's value or up to $150,000 as down payment assistance.

Hi,

UPDATE:

maybe someone has a brain after all..??
----------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST ON FOX: Gov. Gavin Newsom is set to veto a controversial bill that would have given hundreds of thousands of dollars in housing loans to illegal immigrants.

Last month, the California legislature advanced AB 1840 – known as the "California Dream for All" loan program – which would have given illegal immigrants up to $150,000 in first-time homeownership loans — a bill that if signed into law, would have given first-time homebuyers up to 20% of a home's value or up to $150,000 as down payment assistance.

Newsom knew this would look bad for the Democrats in the upcoming election. As much as he wanted to, he knew he has to wait. Let's hope he never gets the chance.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back