testtest

Gear Up

Not sure. But hope soon have a 10mm on my list and this will make it happen sooner have a few in front of it on the list.

Anyone know how Springfield schedules their Gear Up promotions? I have a few on the list that I'm waiting on. A nice promotion would certainly "encourage" me to make a buy.
I was fortunate to get on 4 of them the past 2 years. I believe in all cases they were in the 4th Qt. of each year expiring 12/31. One I order & it arrived 12/28 (whew🥵). That’s not to say they don’t occur at other intervals, it’s only when I was able to partake. 😇

Anyone know how Springfield schedules their Gear Up promotions? I have a few on the list that I'm waiting on. A nice promotion would certainly "encourage" me to make a buy.
I wish I knew myself, I bought three Springfield's and each time the gear up came out the next week.
I asked Springfield if they would throw me a bone for my unlucky timing and they said no.
I though they would give something for brand loyalty, but no...

I wish I knew myself, I bought three Springfield's and each time the gear up came out the next week.
I asked Springfield if they would throw me a bone for my unlucky timing and they said no.
I though they would give something for brand loyalty, but no...
Scratching your head and an itch in your wallet! It sucks too want something that bad you can't wait before they are gone!

benstt, I wanted to let you know that there is a new Springfield Armory Gear Up planned to hit here in a few days. I have an article scheduled for The Armory Life to run Monday (it will go live at 12:01am Monday morning) that ties in with it, and will have a link to the promotion at the end of the piece. Be sure to keep an eye out!

benstt, I wanted to let you know that there is a new Springfield Armory Gear Up planned to hit here in a few days. I have an article scheduled for The Armory Life to run Monday (it will go live at 12:01am Monday morning) that ties in with it, and will have a link to the promotion at the end of the piece. Be sure to keep an eye out!
Excellent! Thanks for the heads up!

Good choice. I'm really torn myself. I like the Tactical OSP with all the cool stuff and the longer "standard" magwell with the 22+1 capacity, but that 4.5" with the "short" magwell seems like a really good self-defense and possibly EDC gun with the more compact magwell, but still packing 20+1 rounds. Share some pics of your purchase if you can! I'd love to see it. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

I hope its for something I don't have yet Mike. :sneaky:

Good choice. I'm really torn myself. I like the Tactical OSP with all the cool stuff and the longer "standard" magwell with the 22+1 capacity, but that 4.5" with the "short" magwell seems like a really good self-defense and possibly EDC gun with the more compact magwell, but still packing 20+1 rounds. Share some pics of your purchase if you can! I'd love to see it. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

No shots through it yet. I’m planning a huge range day as soon as it warms up a little.

I’ll post pics when possible.

Back